bodyNeopets Abominable Snowball

ALLIKAHS LUTADIAYS

ALLIKAHS LUTADIAYS

apa tah

borak dan bersorak


Friday, July 27, 2018

Falling in love..

Falling in love.
It the hardest thing for me now.
I'm too afraid too fall in love..
I'm too afraid to be hurt again..
Love is full with risk.
I used to take all the risk before..
Without any doubt..
I let myself being hurt just because i used to love someone.
Everyone call me stupid coz i let myself being hurt still i ignore what people said about me.
Till the moment i know i should walk away from that relationship. ..
They said that am strong coz am not sad when i broke up. But they dont know long it take for me to prepare myself to walk away from his life.
Coz i know once im fully decide to walk away. I will never turn back.
I took me forever to be this strong to make decision
And when i try to fall in love again..
I do realize that i'm too afraid to take that risk.
Its not easy for me..
Im too afraid to give my heart to someone now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts